treebox.co.uk is a site operated by Biotecture Ltd. (“us”, “our” or “we”).
Information About Us
Biotecture.uk.com is a site operated by Biotecture Ltd. (“us”, “our” or “we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06297364 and have our registered office at The Old Dairy, Ham Farm, Main Road, Bosham, West Sussex, PO18 8EH, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 925175422.
We may revise these Terms at any time for security, legal, best practice, regulatory or other reasons by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any revisions we make, as they are binding on you.
3. Accessing The Site
- 3.1. You are permitted to access to the site on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. 3.2. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us. 3.3. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if in our sole opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. 3.4. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1. The intellectual property rights in the site, and in the content, graphics, text, logos, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, images and their selection and arrangement (“Materials”) published on the site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world and are our exclusive property or that of our licensors. 4.2. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and download, display and print the Materials made available on the site. You may exercise your license for your personal reference and non-commercial use. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. You may only otherwise use the Materials with our prior written consent. 4.3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. 4.4. You must not use any part of the Materials on the site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. 4.5. Except as expressly set out in these terms, we, and our licensors, reserve our respective intellectual property rights in the site and the Materials on it and no intellectual property rights of any kind are assigned or licenced to you. 4.6. You shall not refer to or make any attribution to us or our licensors in any public medium nor imply any endorsement by or relationship with, us or our licensors. 4.7. If you print, copy or download any part of the site in breach of these Terms, your right to use the site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Materials you have made. 4.8. You shall not acquire or use the words “Biotecture” or any variant that includes the words “Biotecture” as a trademark or any related intellectual property.
5. Reliance On Information Posted
- 5.1. The Materials displayed on the site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. 5.2. Commentary and other Materials posted on the site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. To the extent permitted by law we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Materials by any visitor to the site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. The Site Changes Regularly
- The site is updated almost constantly, and the content can change at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the Materials on the site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. Our Liability
- 7.1. In making the site and the Materials available, we are not providing professional services or advice. The site and the Materials are provided as is, without warranty of any kind and you acknowledge and agree that the we do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the site and the Materials will be accurate or error or “bug” free. 7.2. To the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 7.2, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: 7.2.1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and 7.2.2. any liability for loss or damage suffered in connection with the use of the site or any sites linked to it. This includes: 188.8.131.52. all loss of any kind, whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent) or otherwise; 184.108.40.206. direct loss (those that are a foreseeable consequence of what happened, that is to say they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you accepting these terms); and 220.127.116.11. indirect loss (those that happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of income, profits, goodwill or opportunity)). 7.3. Nothing in clause 7.1, above prevents claims for damage to your tangible property, death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Information About You And Your Visits To The Site
9. Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
- 9.1. You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other Materials which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. 9.2. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately. 9.3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful Materials that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary Materials due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any Materials posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. Linking To The Site
- 10.1. You may link to any page on the site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. 10.2. The site must not be framed, surrounded, obfuscated, or bordered on any other site, nor may you link to, simulate or reference parts of the site in such a way as to replicate the site or the benefit of visiting it. 10.3. If you wish to make any use of Materials on the site other than that set out above, please address your request to
11. Links From The Site
- Where the site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
- 12.1. These Terms are governed by English law. 12.2. You agree to bring any claim against us under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. 12.3. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. Your Concerns
- Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This website uses ‘session cookies’ – temporary cookies remain in your browser until you leave the website. These allow you to carry information across our site without having to re-enter it; it also enables us to analyse web traffic and improve our online services. They can not be used to identify you. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser. You can learn more about cookies at
- . Security of your personal data We have implemented technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate as new technologies become available. Access and corrections Under European data protection law you have a right to request access to personal data which are held about you on payment of a small fee. You also have the right to require any inaccuracies in your information to be corrected free of charge.